I stole this survey from Jane. It just looked like fun, and I didn't think she'd mind. :-)
I give you money and send you into the grocery store to pick up 5 items. You can only pick one thing from the following departments.. what is it?
1. Produce: Tomatoes
2. Bakery: Focaccia
3. Meat: Pork ribs
4. Frozen: Edy's Moose Tracks Ice Cream
5. Dairy: chocolate milk
Let's say we're heading out for a weekend getaway. You're only allowed to bring 3 articles of clothing with you. So, what's in your bag?
2. flip flops
3. light sweater
If I was to listen in on your conversations throughout the day, what 5 phrases or words would I be most likely to hear?
2. Now serving #883 (or other random numbers)
3. I have NEW messages? I only walked away for a minute!
4. Now I've seen it all
5. Someone pass me the notebook (yes, we document the dumba$$ things our customers say)
So, what 3 things do you find yourself doing every single day, and if you didn't get to do, you probably wouldn't be in the best mood?
1. Drink coffee
2. Cuddle with my dogs
We're talking a 3 hour block with nobody around. What 5 activities might we find you doing?
3. Cuddling the dogs
4. Playing computer games
5. Reading all the blogs I've been missing lately.
We are going to the zoo. But, it looks like it could start storming, so it'll have to be a quick visit. What 3 exhibits do we have to get to?
You just scored tickets to the taping of any show that comes on t.v. of your choice. You can pick between 4, so what are you deciding between?
1. Red Sox game
2. Patriots game
3. Oprah's "favorite things"
4. Finale of Dancing With The Stars
You're hungry for ice cream. I'll give you a triple dipper ice cream cone. What 3 flavors can I pile on for ya?
1. Breyer's Peppermint Chip
2. Edy's Moose Tracks
3. Friendly's Vanilla
Somebody stole your purse/wallet…in order to get it back, you have to name 5 things you know are inside to claim it. So, what's in there?
3. Stila lip glaze in 3 colors
4. Phones...You heard right. PLURAL; My blackberry and my work phone aka "The batphone".
You are at a job fair, and asked what areas you are interested in pursuing a career in. Let's pretend you have every talent and ability to be whatever you wanted, so what 4 careers would be fun for you?
2. Event planner
4. Interior designer
If you could go back and talk to the old you, when you were in high school, and inform yourself of 4 things, what would you say?
1. Stop following all the rules.
2. You are smarter than you think you are.
3. Embrace your geekiness. It'll pay off later.
4. Have more fun; you know your homework is already done. You don't NEED the extra credit.