The AWESOME Casey tagged me with..
For which I am supposed to list seven things I love. That's an easy one! I love- puppies, caffeine, a good glass of Riesling, Internet shopping, the Spring, down pillows and my friends/family.
The very cool Janet tagged me with:
This one requires ten honest things about myself. Ugh! Here we go.
1. I have a problem with squishy foods. Pudding, yogurt, jello... YUCK.
2. I think I'm the only person in the world (other than JC) who doesn't like chocolate cake.
3. I have an obsession with ice. I MUST have access to ice at all times.
4. My family has dictated that I never go to Florida on my own EVER again. The last two times I was there I brought home dogs.
5. I have amazing navigational skills. I can get just about anywhere...except in my home town. There, I get lost if I go more than two miles away from my house.
5. I'm at Barnes & Noble so much that they know my name.
6. I keep a toothbrush in my office so I can brush after every meal.
7. I'm passive for the most part...but VERY passionate about certain issues.
8. Most of my friends and family have never heard me swear. But in my mind, I have the mouth of a truck- driver (or your basic soldier after boot camp; your choice!).
9. None of my FaceBook friends know I have a blog.
10. I'd like to be a stay at home mom some day. But... seeing as I'm neither married or have kids, I'm in no rush.
Anyone else who wants to have these snazzy awards!! (And I apologize that my blog is a little stretched out. I'm having a little spacing issue...grr)